The JET COX Roof Access Hatch has been designed to allow personnel safe access onto the roof either for frequent inspection or occasional maintenance.
Suitable for use on all flat roofs with a maximum inclination of 15° the Access Hatch is manufactured from aluminium making the product virtually synchronisation free. The gas strut assisted opening provides smooth, easy, single-handed operation regardless of the size of rooflight.
The Access Hatch & Glazed Roof Access Hatch is supplied completed with upstand which ensures ease of installation.
- Mill finish Aluminium Lid with 80mm Rockwoo
- Splayed 300mm Steel Upstand with 60mm Rockwool Insulation
- White RAL 9002 Internal / Mill Aluminium External
- 80⁰ Opening Angle
- Fire Classification E according to EN 12101-2: 2003
- ‘U’ Value according to DIN EN ISO 6946
Opening Lid 0.46 W/m²K Upstand 0.46 W/m²K
- Sound Reduction according to NEN-EN-5079
Opening Lid 33db Upstand 42-44dB
- Fall Safety DGUV 07043 according to GS-Bau 18
Hitch – on anodized aluminium Ladders and Mounting Brackets are also available.
Sizes and specification are available on request.
For more information, please select the relevant section.