The JET COX Flat Roof window is a revolutionary rooflight that is designed to be suitable for even the most noise polluted areas.
Designed in-house by the JET Group research and development team, the glass rooflight provides the ideal glazing solution for new build and refurbishment projects. Offering maximum natural light and excellent thermal properties the glass rooflight is also exceptional at reducing unwanted noise; the double glazed insulated glass units provide an external noise reduction of 35dB.
Compatible with the full range of Trade Range Upstands and Trade Range Polycarbonate Domes, the glass rooflight can either be an upgrade from the standard Coxdome Trade Range on a splayed upstand, or supplied with the 160mm vertical upstand the rooflight offers maximum daylight with a stylish, modern look.
Ideal for refurbishment projects, the glass rooflight with polycarbonate dome can also be installed direct onto an existing builder’s kerbs. (Please note that the glass rooflight must always be specified and installed with a Coxdome Trade Dome)
Fully reinforced frames as standard, together with high security fixings caps and anti- tamper screws, the Jet Cox Glass Rooflight provides maximum security and peace of mind.
- ‘U’ Value according to EN 673-2011 of 1.1 W/m²K (Glass Unit)
- Light Transmission according to EN 410-2011 of 79%
- ‘G’ Value (Solar Gain) according to EN 410-2011 of 62.4%
- Fire Classification E (PVC-u Frame) according to EN13501-1
- Sound Reduction according to NEN-EN-5079 of 35dB (Glass)
- Burglar Resistant according to NEN 5096, Classification 2
- 4mm Float / 15mm Cavity / 6.2 Laminated Glass (Standard)
- Impact Resistant Classification 1B1 (highest classification) according to BS EN 12600: 2002
For more information, please select the relevant section.