Designed to be a feature, not just to provide a function!
The JET COX Glasslight is an innovative flat glass rooflight solution suitable for all flat roof applications.
Manufactured from thermally broken durable aluminium with an external powder coating finish to RAL 9040, it one of the most attractive flat glass solutions on the market. The glass surface is uninterrupted giving optimal view and maximum daylight. The Glasslight is available fixed or electrically opening for ventilation. The electric actuator is fully integrated and concealed within the PVC-u lower frame maintaining the uninterrupted glazing.
The Glasslight, not only aesthetically pleasing, also offers superb performance.
- ‘U’ Value 1.2 W/m²K (with upstand) 1.6 W/m²K (without upstand)
- Light Transmission 79%
- ‘G’ Value (Solar Gain) 63%
- Sound Reduction according to NEN- EN-5079 36dB – 39dB
- Wind Load according to NEN-EN6702:2001 – 0.8kN/m²
- Safety Glass according to NEN-EN-3569 / 12600
- External Finish RAL 9040 / Internal Finish RAL 9010
- Minimal 3⁰ Pitch (shortest side)
- RO16 PVC-u Upstand