The JET COX Moduglass is a compact, free standing glass skylight. Engineered with slim, elegant aluminium profiles it is designed to provide maximum daylight.
Moduglas is a well-designed, well insulated unit that is supplied pre-fabricated ready for direct installation. Installation is made easier with inclusion of the RO16 insulated, thermally efficient PVC-u upstand. The upstand once securely attached to the roof is then weathered in the same way as a standard rooflight.
- Powder coated thermally broken aluminium profiles ensures the finished product offers low annual maintenance
- Manufactured from modular sizes the Moduglass Range is available in two, three, four or five glazing compartments
- Compatible with most flat roof membrane systems including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead
- ‘U’ Value 1.1 W/m²K*
- Light Transmission 76%
- ‘G’ Value (Solar Gain) 54%
- 130mm concealed electrically operated ventilation
- RAL 9016 Powder coated aluminium profiles (other RAL colours available on request)
- Sound Reduction according to NEN-EN-5079 34dB
- Optional Solar Glass
- 10⁰ Inclination
For more information, please select the relevant section.