Tech drawings to follow shortly: please call 0121 530 5230 for more information.
Available with clear or obscure polycarbonate glazing to enhance the building’s natural daylight, or with a fully insulated aluminium solid cover.
The COXDOME SHEV (AOV) range is available in a wide range of sizes and complies with the latest building regulations on fire safety and can be integrated into any Building Management System (BMS). Linked to a central control panel, control panels can be triggered from either manual override switches local to the ventilator and the ground floor by dedicated smoke detectors, or by interfacing with a third-party smoke detection/fire alarm system . The BMS is complete with battery backup in case of mains failure.
For product information, lead times and pricing of Vertical Upstands, please contact the customer service team.
- Smoke and heat exhaust ventilation solution for all commercial and residential applications
- Supplied factory assembled and factory tested
- Provides smoke extraction in the event of a fire
- The motor can be offset to provide access as well as smoke ventilation
- Provide day-to-day controllable ventilation
- Complies with the latest building regulations on fire safety
- Can be integrated into any Building Management System
- Central control panel complete with battery backup in case of mains failure
- Available with clear or obscure polycarbonate glazing to enhance the building’s natural daylight
- Suitable for installation on a roof pitch between 0° and 15°
- EN12101-2 certified
- Available from 700mm to 1200mm and 700mm to 2250m
- Opens to 140º
- Galvanised steel mechanism
- Glazed polycarbonate or solid aluminium cover
- Extremely low noise level
- Compact 24V motor unit
- Aerodynamic free area up to Aa0.68m2
- Snow load up to 600N/m²
- Wind load up to 1500N/m²
- Low ambient temperature T(-15°)
- Heat exposure B300
- Reaction to Fire Class E
- Opening speed <60 secs
Our Sales and Technical teams, are on hand to assist with your project, from enquiry through to after-sales support. If you need advice in specifying the right product, or help with site surveying, our experienced, knowledgeable team are only a phone call away. Call us now, or alternatively, leave us your details and we’ll be happy to get straight back to you.