|Unventilated splayed uPVC upstand fixed direct to roof, with triple skin polycarbonate dome and tamper resistant fixings.||DWG|
|Hit and miss ventilated splayed uPVC upstand fixed direct to roof, with triple skin polycarbonate dome and tamper resistant fixings.||DWG|
|Unventilated splayed uPVC upstand fixed direct to roof, with manually operated wormgear lifting frame and triple skin polycarbonate dome and tamper resistant fixings.||DWG|
|Unventilated vertical uPVC upstand fixed direct to roof, with electronically operated chain driven lifting frame and triple skin polycarbonate dome with tamper resistant fixings.||DWG|
The COXDOME Classic Range manual opening polycarbonate dome for flat roofs is manufactured to a high standard with double or triple glazing and a 150mm PVC-u upstand. The thermally broken upstand is manufactured from PVC-u plastic profiles ensures the thermal efficiency and prevents condensation.
COXDOME Classic Range rooflights are leading the way in terms of quality and price and are available in clear, diffused or opal variants. A range of sizes between 600mm and 3000mm are available.
The COXDOME Classic manual opening rooflight is supplied with a spindle gear to be operated from below and using a winding pole (included). The maximum opening is approximately 300 mm.
COXDOME Classic Range polycarbonate domes for flat roofs features a universal design which provides easy installation as well as high performance. Each rooflight is designed with a modular structure allowing for a variety of configurations. The thermally broken frame is manufactured from plastic profiles and ensures a strong thermal performance. Resilience to condensation formation as well as having excellent waterproofing properties are additional features.
For product information, lead times and pricing of Vertical Upstands, please contact the customer service team.
- Double, triple or quadruple skins available for high performance
- Clear, diffused or opal glazing
- High security fixings as standard
- PVC-u upstand
- Suitable for flat roofs, including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead
- Manual opening
- Winding pole included
- U Value 2.7 Double Skin / Sound Reduction 20dB
- U Value 1.7 Triple Skin / Sound Reduction 22dB
- U Value 1.4 Quadruple Skin / Sound Reduction 23dB
- U Value 1.8 150mm PVC-u upstand
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001 Soft Body Tested
- 3 mm polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
Our Sales and Technical teams, are on hand to assist with your project, from enquiry through to after-sales support. If you need advice in specifying the right product, or help with site surveying, our experienced, knowledgeable team are only a phone call away. Call us now, or alternatively, leave us your details and we’ll be happy to get straight back to you.