|Natural light tubular system typical pitched roof installation 2500̸.|
|Natural light tubular system typical pitched roof installation 3500̸.|
|Natural light tubular system typical flat roof installation 2500̸.|
|Natural light tubular system typical flat roof installation 3500̸.|
Sunpipes transport light in both vertical and horizontal directions with minimum heat transfer, and can be specified to pass through several floors of a building.
- Available in 250mm and 350mm
- Can be specified for pitched roof (15°- 60°) or flat roof (>15°)
- Ideal daylighting solution for land-locked rooms
- Highly reflective lighting tube directs natural sunlight into the interior
- Diffuser ensures glare-free light with no need for electricity
- Thermally separated construction
- Options for night use or daylight dimming
- Quick and easy to install
- Low profile, unobtrusive, aesthetically appealing design
- Available with rigid or flexible tube
Our Sales and Technical teams, are on hand to assist with your project, from enquiry through to after-sales support. If you need advice in specifying the right product, or help with site surveying, our experienced, knowledgeable team are only a phone call away. Call us now, or alternatively, leave us your details and we’ll be happy to get straight back to you.