Tech drawings to follow shortly: please call 0121 530 5230 for more information.
SHEV systems not only help to provide smoke extraction in the event of a fire, they also provide day-to-day controllable ventilation.
Systems are linked to a central control panel with battery back-up in case of main electricity failure. Available in clear or obscure polycarbonate glazing to enhance natural daylight, or with a fully insulated solid aluminum cover.
- Smoke and heat exhaust ventilation solution for all commercial and residential applications
- Supplied factory assembled and factory tested
- Certified to EN12101-2
- Provides smoke extraction in the event of a fire
- The motor can be offset to provide access as well as smoke ventilation
- Provide day-to-day controllable ventilation
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations on Fire Safety
- Can be integrated into any Building Management System
- Central control panel complete with battery backup in case of mains failure
- Available with clear or obscure polycarbonate glazing to enhance the building’s natural daylight
Our Sales and Technical teams, are on hand to assist with your project, from enquiry through to after-sales support. If you need advice in specifying the right product, or help with site surveying, our experienced, knowledgeable team are only a phone call away. Call us now, or alternatively, leave us your details and we’ll be happy to get straight back to you.